RSS

Saturday 9 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Yes I know I'm a bit late but am just a beginner at this and really don't know what I'm doing!

Anyway, welcome to my blog and the fantastic Sale-A-Bration where you can get yourself some fantastic free stamp sets when you stock up on your crafting goodies.

So what do you have to do?
Well firstly you can get any one of the free sets shown on the Sale-a-Bration brochure when you sepnd £45 on goods from the current catalogue. Not only that you can choose a free set for every £45 you spend. So if you spend £90 you get 2 sets etc.
Secondly if you host a workshop and your sales exceed £300, you can choose one of the same four sets.
Thirdly if you become a demonstrator during the Sale-A-Bration period (1st January - 28th February 2010), you can choose any stamp set from the current brochure up to the value of £38.95 and this is in addition to all the lovely sets you choose for your demonstrator's starter pack.
I really don't know how you can resist these fantastic offers. I know I couldn't and here are some of the cards I've already made with the Happy Moments set.

No comments:

Post a Comment