RSS

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Tart and Tangy

I have finally got round to using one of my new stamp sets - Tart and Tangy. I think this is a really cute and versatile set. So I had a lovely couple of crafting hours with my daughter and these are what we came up with. They are all loosely based on the same theme. Carrie designed the strawberry and cherry ones cos I I hate strawberries, although I love cherries and I designed the orange and apple ones.


Here's the products:

Strawberry - real red and close to cocoa card, close to cocoa paper from the Love Stories Scrappin pack, real red and handsome hunter ink stamp from Circle Circus for the background

Cherry - Elegant eggplant and always artichoke card and ink and mellow moss card, Circle Circus stamp set.

And here's mine.


Orange - pumpkin pie and close to cocoa card, close to cocoa paper from Love Stories Scrappin pack, pumpkin pie ink and Circle Circus stamp for the background

Apple - Green galore, certainly celery and real red card, real red, green galore and mellow moss ink. The background stamp is from Seeing Spots and the leaf stamp is from Lovely as a Tree. To get the two tone apples I have used the rocking and rolling method which you will find in your techniques booklet or on the Stampin' Up website.

The sentiment used on all cards is from Cheer & Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment