RSS

Saturday 16 October 2010

LOTV Challenge

Here's this week's challenge over at Lili of the Valley which I've managed to find time to have a go at this week.

So here's my humble effort, although I was quite pleased with how it turned out, even if I do say so myself!



The stamp is LOTV of course - cute ain't it? And there's a selection of new and old Stampin' Up stock.
Old cardstock - Taken With Teal ( How sad am I that this one's been discontinued?)
Old DS paper - Sweet pea
NEW - gorgeous Scallop trim border punch
NEW - scrumptious Marina Mist satin ribbon
Ever faithful - word window punch and Basic Phrases sentiment stamp
The flowers are Wild Orchid and the leaves were punched using the Two-Step Bird punch

Thanks for popping by today,


3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card Anne....adorable image and love the colours you have used, Good luck in the challenge!
hugs and xxx

carrie-lee said...

looks lovely Anne, good luck with the challenge

Dena said...

Your card is very pretty Anne! Such a great image and pretty shade of blue!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Post a Comment