RSS

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Old Faithful and Red Robin

Now if you're not a local, you probably haven't got a clue what my title is all about, so I'd better tell you that these are the nicknames of our two local rugby league teams. I've made two cards using a Lili of the Valley stamp to display both team's colours. I am a supporter of one of them but only in spirit these days. I used to go to all the matches (including away ones) in my dim and distant youth.
So these are for all you Hull Kngston Rovers and Hull FC fans out there!



All cardstock, papers and ribbons are Stampin'Up.

Thanks for the visit,



3 comments:

carrie-lee said...

great variation of teams, love the cards they are both great xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Great cards Anne and fab layouts too!
hugs and xxx

Lynne said...

Great cards and very diplomatic too using both teams colours.
Lynne ( also from Hull)xxx

Post a Comment