RSS

Monday 15 November 2010

LOTV Challenge

Here's my entry for the Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge.
I have also entered it into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge


Hopefully this would cheer up anyone who is unwell!

The card,  backing papers and ribbon are Stampin' Up.
I have used the SU scallop edge punch and nesties for the hexagons.
I can't remember where I picked the little ribbon flowers up from.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter my draw for the lovely Pretties Set.

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Shaz said...

Gorgeous card and image. Just love your colouring. x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Anne and it's one of my favourite images from LOTV.
Thank you for joining in with this week's challenge. :)

Edna x

Post a Comment