RSS

Sunday 16 January 2011

I don't believe it!

No, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I posted this (You will have to scroll down a bit to view my youngest son's 21st birthday card). So tomorrow he's another year older......let's see, that must make him....22! I'm good at Maths, being a Maths teacher. :)


So I've just made him this year's card and here it is.Last year he was impressed with the '3D effect' (He meant the decoupage). I wonder if he'll be impressed this year.

The stamps are LOTV.
2 of the papers are Stampin' Up and 1 is papermania which I've just bought cos it was reduced. Well, how could I resist?

Thanks for having a butcher's.


2 comments:

carrie-lee said...

Great card Anne love the design xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your great


ninute17@yahoo.com

Post a Comment