RSS

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Less is More #3

My 3rd attempt at a Less is More challenge which this time is '3 squares'. ( I missed the last one out as my mojo has been doing a disappearing act lately).


My original intention was to make a man's card but I think I chose the wrong colour scheme in the end.
The card is SU - Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip.
The images are from an SU set, Studio Sketches ( no longer available) and the sentiment is SU too from Occasional Quotes. This is a Level 3 hostess set which you can get for FREE when you hostess a workshop with sales of £500 or more.
The faux brads are Candy from Craftworkcards.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by,

10 comments:

Mandi said...

Hi Anne
Glad to see you have found your mojo. This is a super layout, it would work without the candy too, I think
Incidentally my hubby loves pink! bless him lol
Thanks for joining us, great to see you
mandi
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Very nice indeed - a great guy card design

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

nice design.

Chrissie said...

This is great, I love the alternate rounded corners. It works really well!
Could you possibly link your actual card to our challenge rather than to your blog in general. If you're not sure, just email us. Thanks so much.
We hope to see you again next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jane said...

Lovely layout and a fab sentiment

Unknown said...

Nice card, simply and stylish

choupynette said...

Very elegant card!

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your stamps that us have used on this card. great card.

Anne

Anonymous said...

lovely card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card and I think a great man's card

Post a Comment