RSS

Friday 11 March 2011

Stepper Card

Today I had a go at a stepper card, which I haven't done for a long time, in fact I think I've only ever made a couple of these before. This could explain why it took me 3 attempts to get the measurements right!!!! Well I was quite pleased with the end result which is a birthday card for OH's son-in-law.


The cardstock is SU - Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.
The inks are SU - Old Olive and Close to Cocoa.
The stamps are SU from Lovely as a Tree and Wonderful Words and the leaves have been made using the SU 2 Step Bird Punch.
The backing paper is from the SU Christmas Jingle Scrappin Kit (The kit is still available but this paper has been replaced by a different one)

Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Anne, I have never tried one of these, must have a go!
Helen x

Post a Comment