RSS

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Weakest Link

The challenge over on Shopping Our Stash is to use your weakest link. In other words use the item that can't you resist buying. Well, hellooooo! I'm a crafter! How do you limit that to just one thing? I'm afraid I've cheated a little and used the two things I can never resist the most and that's flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts or anywhere else for that matter and pearls of any description as long as they're sticky. So here's my card which also features yet another LOTV square.


I deliberately didn't add a sentiment so the card could be used for a birth, christening or anything else appropriate.
Thanks for having a look,

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Love this adorable image & I tend to agree with you as a fellow crafter....It's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to only have one weakest link :)
Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card Anne, beautiful flowers!
Helen x

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

What pretty flowers! And I agree: we crafters don't like to limit ourselves to only one weakness. Where's the fun in THAT?!?! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Yvonne Garner said...

Your blog is filled with beautiful cards. Thanks for stopping by my blog with kind comments!

Post a Comment