RSS

Tuesday 12 January 2010

It's going at last...


Well the snow is melting which means things are very wet and slushy here but it also means that the journey to SU training should be ok on Saturday. I was beginning to get a bit worried about it as I am really looking forward to it and have made 42 swaps. I didn't make the last training meeting and have a bag of Christmas swaps sitting in my cupboard. Well, you never know, they may come in handy next year if the Winter Post stamp set is still in the catalogue next year!

Also I have been working really hard to stay on top of my school work as obviously there'll be no time for that at the weekend, especially as it is my 'baby's' 21st birthday on Sunday too. I can't believe he's as old as that. it seems like only 5 minutes since he was a little blond curly-haired toddler.....ahhhhhh! I was tempted to post a photo of him as a toddler but he'd probably kill me and I really can't be bothered to go and search in the loft. We didn't have digital cameras in those days you know!

Anyway, here's a card I made for a crafting friend's birthday.



I used bashful blue textured card and ink, bashful blue patterned paper fromthe Designer Series Paper and the Garden Whimsy stamp set. The circles were made with my circle punches and my circle nesties. (This card was cased from kraftykate's posted on ILWS gallery)
And here's another little cutie one for you.......



...made with very vanilla and bravo burgundy and the Garden Whimsy set again. A cuttlebug embossing folder was used for the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment