RSS

Sunday 17 January 2010

The big day has arrived for the birthday boy but as yet he hasn't emerged from his cave, so I thought I'd just do a quick post to show you the money wallet I made to put his birthday 'millions' in. Actually I made this for him at Christmas but he gave me it back and said "You can use that again, Mum". Obviously a non-too-subtle hint. In fact I made 3 of these wallets, one for each of the three of them. Carrie's was Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink (Well what did you expect? - she is my only daughter!) and Matt's was Olive Green and So Saffron, but as Rich's favourite colour of the moment is purple, here's his in Perfect Plum and Night of Navy




And have now managed to find pictures of the other two as well. Forgot I'd photo'ed them before I used them! Lol



3 comments:

Helen said...

These wallets are really cool!

Carol said...

Helen is right, these are cool! I've not seen any like this before, did you design them yourself?
I'd like to see how you made them :)

Carol x

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous wallets Anne hugs xx

Post a Comment