A Virtual Workshop is a group of 10 people who commit to spending a set amount on items from the current Stampin Up catalogue and receive hostess benefits for their commitment.
What is involved?
You agree to spend a minimum £15 /month plus postage on items from the current catalogue, paying the monies to the demonstrator with the order. This can be paid by Paypal, cheque or cash.
What are the benefits?
- You steadily increase your Stampin Up products by spreading the cost and without having to attend a workshop.
- Once in the 10 months, you are the virtual hostess and as such will receive a Level 1 hostess gift of your choice (These sets cannot be bought) and also and additional £15 to spend in the catalogue.
- You will receive a free current catalogue and any mini catalogues published during the 10 months.
- You will occasionally receive a free samples/gifts/projects with your order (supplied by me personally)
- You will be informed of and can participate in any promotions or offers available during the 10 months.
- You will find a package of high quality crafting goodies on your doorstep every month.
If you would like to participate, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org