RSS

Sunday 8 August 2010

Commission x2

Here's two cards which I made this weekend. Both of them were commissions.
The first was one my mum asked me to make for my auntie's 80th birthday and the second was a birth congratulations, commissioned by a lady from church for her new niece.


I think I may have posted one like this before but I was really pleased with this design so I have made it again several times since.
The stamp set is Bloomin with Beauty, CS is WW and pale plum and the pin and beads are from the lovely Pretties Kit.



This one's made using a decoupage from a CD and I really can't remember where I got it from! I have used some of the lovely flowers I recently bought from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls in the wheel centres are from the Pretties Kit again and the patterned edge was made using the eyelet border punch
The cardstock is WW and Regal Rose. The pale pink is a lovely patterened pearlised card from my own stock.

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment