RSS

Friday 6 August 2010

Quick and Easy - allegedly!


The Wednesday night crafting group I go to decided that this week we would make some quick and easy cards. The spec was that we would all make one card with everything prepared and ready to make.
 So Dawn went first with these sweet baby cards.

This one gave me some grief as I ended up stuck up with glue trying to get those tiny pink flowers fixed on!

Next was my turn.

Obviously Stampin'Up had to come into mine somewhere so I used the Garden Whimsy stamp set, WW, Brocade Blue and Night of Navy cardstock and Night of Navy ink. The eyelet punch made the fancy edge and the scalloped oval punch cut down made the hinge....and yes I did resort to peel-offs. Well I don 't care what anyone says, they always come in handy and can often give a card the finishing touch it needs

Then Pam made this lovely sheep card. It was amazing how many different sheep were produced between the 6 of us!


Ailsa made 2 cards as her mum, Judith hadn't had time due to visiting relatives.
Both of Ailsa's used Stampin' Up stamp sets. The first was Pocket Silhouettes and the second was Tree Trimmings. Yes I'm afraid we did make a Christmas card. Actually we make them quite regularly and have quite a stockpile of them now.


Ailsa made her own card in yellow which I much preferred but she did her usual trick of making her card, then checking to see what stock she had and discovered she didn't have enough for us all to make yellow ones. Not to worry, I really liked the card and I'm going to have a go at a yellow one myself.

We finished these cards so quickly, we had time on our hands, so Dawn produced yet another Christmas card for us all to make. This one was using one of the lovely Lili of the Valley stamps which we are all mad about at the moment.


Well that's the end of our quick and easy designs. Some were quicker and easier than others but hopefully something's inspired you!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment